Get The 2016 Grammy's Look!
If you’ve been hiding under a rock and didn’t know that the Grammy’s were on, sit back and relax because we’ve sussed out the best looks of the red carpet and our best tips to get red-carpet-ready at home. The 2016 Grammy's saw stars go above and beyond in the fashion stakes – Bella Hadid and Alessandra Ambrosio nailing the iconic Angelina Jolie pose in their on trend, black cutout numbers. Who wore it better?
Colour and showing a little skin were also trends on the Grammy carpet; we’re obsessing over them all!
And hats off to the gorgeous Chrissy Teigen, in her 3rd trimester and looking like a glowing bronzed bombshell!
Want the looks? We’ve broken down the looks into easily achievable at home regimes!
Bella x Alessandra
- Ardell mechanical brow pen for crisp, bold and daring brows
- Ardell lashes in #105 for volume and drama
- Bondi Sands gradual tanning milk for an even tan an moisturization for glowing and bronzed skin
Selena x T-Swiz x Ciara
- Ardell Demi wispies for fluttery, doll-like lashes
- Bondi Sands Liquid gold for the ultimate red-carpet glowing tan. If you want to show a little skin Liquid Gold will have you covered – literally!
Chrissy x baby bump
- Ardell Double Individuals for feminine and show-stopping lashes!
- Bondi Sands every day face tan – no need for full body in her stunning floor length caped gown